I had this procedure done 3 years ago to find that I have had complications with this Essure since. I have felt consistent cramping, bloating, tired, pain, headaches, irritation to the tissue where the fallopian tubes are that is agitating my insides, and if not removed and put back to it;s original status; (Where they insert a tube in the Fallopian tubes) Can cause infection leading to a hysterectomy. This feels like there is a form of barbwire that is sharp like. I am still dealing with my doctors to see if my insurance will pay for the removal.
- Kimberly’s Story hello I just been on the edge with the procedure , I had it about 3 yr ago but maybe at 1 yr after I notice reall bad cramping during my period at the end of my period I discharge […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2010. I thought it was going good until recently. I have had constant back and stomach pain, bleeding when I am not supposed to be, and severe migraines […]
- Crystal’s Story I have gotten Essure put in in 2008 it was the worst decision I have made. I was told when I got Essure put in that it was done in the office mine was not I went to a hospital were i was […]
- Mechelle’s Story I thought i was goin nuts till i seen the story on the news about essure. I had the procedure 3 years ago and have been having really bad headaches, blurred vision, hearing problems, […]
- Jennifer’s Story I'm a 35 year old with 3 kids. I got the ESSURE done on November 5,2009. I was fine for about year, until I'd started having problems with my legs, feet, headaches, always tired alot, and […]
- Amber’s Story I had Essure put in February of 2011. I did it because I didn't want anymore kids, since I already have 3. I get terrible headaches, horrible cramps, and extremely painful sharp pains in […]