I’m a young mother of three, after my last child I had the essure implants done back in October 2013. A year later after all the pain and problems I have experienced I am having them removed. For the past year I’ve suffered from sever joint, back and abdominal pain. Along with a ‘period’ for a year STRAIGHT. Not only has this effected my health but also my relationship with my husband and family. There’s days the pain is so bad it makes me sick to my stomach or hits me out of nowhere and I feel like I’m about to pass out. The list goes on and on but all I know is that this method of birth control is terrible and should be removed from the market.
- Mishelle’s Story In late January/ early February of 2011, I made the decision that I was done having children. You see, I have six sons, and I had found myself in the position of being a single mother. I […]
- Amanda’s Story I am a 26 year old female in March of 2013 I had my 5th child I had a lot of complications with the birth I was told I was not to have anymore kids or it will kill me or the baby so I went […]
- Jessica’s Story Please dont do it!!!! My name is Jessica Wimpey i am a mother of two beautiful girls. I was in a horrible relationship that ended with bruises. My youngest daughter was born and i didnt […]
- Evelyn’s Story My husband and I decided we were done having children after my fifth child and only son. I had spoken with my OB/GYN regarding permanent birth control throughout my pregnancy and firmly […]
- Jennifer’s Story I am 33 years of age. Before the procedure was done; I was a healthy, and very active woman. A mother, and at that time I had a great sex drive. My husband and I have been dealing with a […]
- Patricia’s Story Like many other women I was looking for a reliable birth control method. So when I went in for my annual check up I was told about this new method in birth control. It sounded great I […]