After having three children, and horrible menstral cycles, my husband and I spoke with my OB/GYN and had decided to go with the Essure procedure and ablation at the same time. My essure was implanted in January 2011. Afterward I had HORRIBLE stomach pains, originally the doctor said I may just need more time to heal. After going back to see him, he had discovered that my essure had migrated and I need to go in to have yet another surgery in which my fallopian tubes were going to have to be removed. So in May 2011, I had to go through yet another surgery and take more time off of work. I dont know if its just me, but my body did not recover very well. i was in sooo much pain for about 2 weeks. I find it absolutely ridiculous that the FDA has protected this company from any lawsuits and I would love to find a loop hole in that for every woman who has suffered from this. I did not realize it was such a huge issue until recently when I saw a preview of a newsclip. I thought it was just me. This is crazy!
- Joy’s Story Hello everyone I had the procesure done in 2010. Since then I have been miserable. My quality of life has diminished tremendously. I have never had menstrual cramps until I had the […]
- Nicolle’s Story I have 4 really great kids which I love more than life. After my youngest daughter was born, I decided to have a hysterectomy because I was too fertile. My doctor said a hysterectomy at my […]
- Jennifer’s Story In 2009 I had the essure placed because I was finished having children. Within 6 months I had already had 2 surgeries to have them removed and then a hysterectomy. I had never experienced […]
- Jennifer’s Story Last January (Jan 4, 2013) at 31 years old and already having two children decided to have the essure. Having 2 kids and not being with the fathers it is super difficult to be a single […]
- Deahna’s Story I had the Essure implants put in in 2005, after the birth of my second child. We were done having children and after failed attempts with IUD's, my doctor told me about this procedure, […]
- Angelique’s Story I had the procedure performed in February of 2012. After 2 HSG studies done, I never scarred & one of the implants was floating around in my uterus, to which my OB told me would come […]