I had the Essure procedure done in May 2011. Since I had it done I’ve had horrible back pains all month long. I get pain that is unbearable right before my period. I have heavy menstrual periods. I get symptoms of being pregnant. I have breast tenderness nausea and I’ve gained like 40 lbs since I got it done. In July of 2011 I had a pulmonary embolism in one of my lungs. I have numbness in hands and feet.
- Heather’s Story I had the Essure procedure a little over two years ago and have lots of what I believe to be side effects. However my doctor thinks Essure is the greatest thing. I have major lower back […]
- Jennifer’s Story I couldn't believe what I was hearing on the news tonight. Before they ever said what the birth control was, I knew because I was experiencing similar symptoms. I am not having chronic […]
- Jennifer’s Story In Feb 2008 I spoke with my GYN about the Ablation procedure to help with heavy bleeding. He stated we could go forward with it but it would be dangerous for me to get pregnant afterwards […]
- Kelly’s Story I had the Essure procedure done after the birth of my 3rd child in June of 2008. I have had increasing issues since then. My periods are heavier and more painful. I have really bad […]
- Jessica’s Story I had this procedure done 3 months after having my third child. This was two years ago. Since having this procedure done my periods have been so heavy I soak an Ultra tampon in 15 minutes […]
- Lorraine’s Story After having a miscarriage on November 23, 2011, I didn’t want to go through that pain and trauma again. After talking to my doctor he convinced me to have the Essure procedure. I had the […]