Hi my name is Jennifer. I am 37 years old. I have 2 sons. I had Essure placed in December 2008. 2 months after my son was born. I didn’t have immediate problems but after a few months I had heavier periods, bloating and pain. Over the last 6 years. I have had a lot of medical issues. Bloating, cramping, back pain, migraines, severe fatigue, constipation. Those are an everyday occurance. I have also had my gall bladder removed, a neck fusion due to disk disease and I just had Novasure for the bleeding…2 months straight. My thyroid levels are up and down. I am constantly having to change my thyroid meds. I had no idea that a lot of this could be from Essure. Honestly, the worse for me is I LOOK 6 MONTHS PREGNANT and have for the last 6 years. I am so tired of it. If Essure is the reason this is happing to me then I want it out!!!
- Zoraida’s Story Hi everyone , unfortunately I'm here to share my story and experience with Essure . I got the Essure procedure done in 2011. And have been experiencing for years abdominal pain, low sex […]
- Angie’s Story I got the Essure somewhere between 2002-2004. I thought that it was perfect and had no issues until I saw a post on Facebook this morning about there being issues. I am literally sick to […]
- April’s Story Hi my name is April, I had the Essure procedure done on 12/3/2013 in my Ob office and was put out for it. Since then I have experienced migraines, constant pelvic cramping and pain, weight […]
- Kasandra’s Story Hi Erin, Thank you so much for this site. I received my essure in May of 2008 and ended up pregnant with Twins by December of 2008. Unfortunately one of the twins didn't survive he died […]
- Jennifer’s Story Hi, my name is Jenn. I am 42 years old. In 2006, after the birth of my second child, I knew that I did not want anymore children. I went to my doctor to explore my options. She told me […]
- Sarah’s Story Hi. My name is Sarah. I got essure about 2 years ago and had nothing but problems with it. I feel like my insides are being ripped out. I have heavy periods and really bad cramping. I […]