I had the Essure procedure done in 2010. I thought it was going good until recently. I have had constant back and stomach pain, bleeding when I am not supposed to be, and severe migraines since 2010. I thought it was just me getting older. Now the doctors want me to have an internal ultrasound . I didn’t even think about it being caused from my procedure until I started to research and found this page. It seems as though so many people are going through the same thing as I am. I want this thing out. I am tired of back pain and the headaches have got to go.
- Elizabeth’s Story I had Essure done after my third son was born in 2010. I have read some of the stories and I have the same symptoms like headache, I never used to get them at all. I am also tired all the […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had this procedure done 3 years ago to find that I have had complications with this Essure since. I have felt consistent cramping, bloating, tired, pain, headaches, irritation to the […]
- Chastity’s Story I had the Essure done in October 2011. They had a hard time with the left side going in. I was told it would not hurt. It was very painful. Since then I have extremely painful cramps […]
- Mechelle’s Story I thought i was goin nuts till i seen the story on the news about essure. I had the procedure 3 years ago and have been having really bad headaches, blurred vision, hearing problems, […]
- Tonya’s Story I had the essure put in in November of 2007 after my third child after that is when all my problems started I started haveing pains in my stumic I was tired all the time I just never felt […]
- Jennifer’s Story I'm a 35 year old with 3 kids. I got the ESSURE done on November 5,2009. I was fine for about year, until I'd started having problems with my legs, feet, headaches, always tired alot, and […]