I had the Essure procedure done in late 2009. I started experiencing very heavy and irregular bleeding, and eventually I had to have a D and C done in March of 2012. A year later, I had such severe, nonstop bleeding again, and had to get a uterine ablation done immediately. I have been told that my problems with the bleeding ‘had nothing to do with the Essure’. I am stuck in a somewhat early menopause–never know when or if I am going to have my monthly cycle from month to month. I regret getting this procedure done, as I don’t know what other long term effects I will have.
- Helen’s Story i had the essure procedure done in december 2012 and since then i have severe headaches at least twice a week /fatigue /weight gain and very heavy and irregular periods. i really regret […]
- Tamara’s Story I had the procedure in 2010. I have had irregular cycles and stomach cramping since I had the procedure done. My stomach cramps all the time and I get BV on the regular now. I wasn't […]
- Tina’s Story I had the Essure in 2012 when my baby was still a year old. I have cramps now. I have heavy bleeding during my period, which I've never experienced before the Essure procedure. l bleed […]
- Crystal’s Story Most painful procedure I have ever had. Bed riden the day of procedure and couldn't go back to work until two days later still with heavy bleeding. Had my procedure done back in 2011 and […]
- Justine’s Story The one big problem since having the Essure procedure done two years ago, is that I have been having two menstrual cycles every month. Sometimes only 6 days apart and lasting anywhere […]
- Emily’s Story I had Essure in 2008. The doctor told me that there would be no side affects and everything would be back to normal in a day. After I got it done I had a period for like months. After […]