I had Essure done in October 2008. I started to have heavier cycles. My cramps went from none to painful. I went to my OBGYN about having some pains in my stomach. He told that it was nothing that I was just having some cramps. I am nausea before my cycle. If I could I would have it removed but like most I don’t have insurance.
- Danielle’s Story I had the Essure done in February 2008. I have horrible cramps since then and I always have pain in my stomach and being nauseous. I get bad migraines.
- Jennifer’s Story I had the coils put in two years ago.. i have had bad headaches cramping nausea spotting and sharp pains.. never had any of this before.. i want them out! I would of never got them if i […]
- Lynn’s Story When I first told my story a few weeks ago, I was not having side affects. Not I have a burning around my right ovary and pain. Sometimes when I move I can feel the metal poke me. I don't […]
- Sheila’s Story hi , I have had the essure for about 5 years Now , since then I have had very heavy periods , very bad cramps and the worst headaches ! I wish I could have them could removed but I don't […]
- Tiaunsha’s Story I have had Essure since 2007 and been having problems ever since. I've been having bleeding cramps even when I don't have my cycle. I just need to know how can I get it undone because I […]
- Tammy’s Story I had ensure done after my four year old was born and I have had problems with bad headaches ,weight gain,passing out ,stomach pain, and messed up periods and pain worse than menstrual […]