In 2005, I had my right ovary removed and had an ablation. So in 2011, I took my doctor’s recommendation to use Essure. In her report, she indicated she put one in each tube, which isn’t possible since I don’t have a right tube. Nonetheless, I started to feel pain, from backache to sometimes stabbing pains and dizziness.
In October of 2011, my doctor performed surgery to remove the Essure. She said she pulled it out without complication. Having continued pains, I went back to the doctor. Two sonograms and an x-ray later, it appears the Essure coil is still there. I have 2 new doctors who are recommending a hysterectomy to fix the problem. I do not recall being warned of pain and the possibility of a hysterectomy but never would have chosen the procedure if I knew the possible effects.
- Moranda’s Story I had the Essure done in September of 2009, three months after my daughter was born. I had stabbing pains in my right side when I went to the doctor and told him about these pains. The […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the essure procedure in 2007. Immeditally waking up from surgery i was in servere pain. My dr. just dismissed it. Even months after I was having pelvic pain. I continued to tell […]
- Audrea’s Story IVE HAD THE ESSURE FOR FOUR YEARS NOW. SINCE THEN, IM CONSTANTLY IS COMPLAINING ABOUT MY OVARIES HURTING ME.I FELT BLOATED ALL THE TIME AND IT FEELS LIKE A STABBIN THAT WONT GO AWAY. NOW […]
- Jennifer’s Story In 2009 I had the essure placed because I was finished having children. Within 6 months I had already had 2 surgeries to have them removed and then a hysterectomy. I had never experienced […]
- Sara’s Story I got the Essure coils put in January 2010. The right coil unraveled and shredded my Fallopian tube so i had to have surgery to have it removed. In 2012 I had to have another surgery […]
- Tiana’s Story I have 3 beautiful children and my husband and I decided that was enough! We consulted many doctors and everyone of them said the best way to go was essures. I felt confident with my […]