I got the essure placed in 2008 after having 3 children. I am a high risk OB nurse, and never looked back because I considered myself lucky to be free from the fear of having an unplanned pregnancy.
After 4 years of severe anxiety, brain fog, abdominal pain and bloating, fatigue (I once was a medal-winning triathlete), metallic taste in my mouth, weird vaginal odor, skin rash, weight gain, joint pain, I have felt paranoid and ‘old’ beyond my years (but I am only 41!).
I finally searched for essure reviews and found dozens of websites with women that have been voicing the same complaints as my own! I will be immediately contacting my OB/GYN for removal.
- Kim’s Story Hey everyone! My name is Kim and I had Essure placed October 2012. Let me just say before Essure, I had energy and felt amazing! Shortly after getting the procedure, about 3 months […]
- Ashley’s Story I have had essure since 2011. Since then I have had depression and anxiety. So extreme that I have suicidal thoughts. I have had tremendous hair loss, I actually have a bald spot on the […]
- Jenny’s Story I had my coils put in in 2007, it was touted as an awesome procedure, no down time and very little cramping. I was fine for the first couple of years, maybe a little less and then I […]
- Tanya’s Story I had the essure procedure done in November 2013 after my third child. I had the dye test three months later confirming my tubes were blocked in March. About one month later I started […]
- Lana’s Story My first essure placement was done on 8/11/09, which was unilateral due to fluffy uterus as my OBGYN explained. I was supposed to come back in a month for the second placement, but I was […]
- Romy’s Story Hi, I have my Essure implants October 2013, the same day I knew that something happen to me, the left size start with pain, but the Right size was ok, I couldn't get out if bed for 3 days […]