I am a 29 year old mother of three. I had asked my doctor about having a tubal done after the birth of my last child in July. He then ranted and raved about how amazing Essure was. So I had the procedure done Nov 16, the procedure was suppose to be painless they told me.
I cried through the whole thing and I was in so much pain after they had to give me strong pain killers while I was still in the office. Ever since I left that office I have been in pain. It literally feels like a combination of first day menstrual cramps mixed with the beginning of labor pains everyday. Sometimes I feel it all down through my legs as well. I have a headache all day everyday, and I get light headed and nauseous. The pain is so bad it keeps me up all night and on the couch most of the day. I had to quit one of my jobs because of it. I can barely take care of my three kids because I hurt so much all the time. There is no relief. I have called my Doctor 11 times in the month since I’ve had it done. They keep telling me it will get better and not to worry. I finally called and screamed at the nurse and they scheduled me for an ultrasound two weeks out. I just want to feel better.
- Erika’s Story Hi my name is Erika, I had the Essure Procedure since July 2011, after that I started with heavy cicles the fist two days of my periods and then I started experiencig abdominal pain, bad […]
- ED’s Story My name is ED, but I am a woman. I had the Essure put in place in 2012.For several months I was fine and then gradually noticed some lower back pain. The pain became so bad a few months […]
- Kearina’s Story After I had my daughter in March 2012, my Doctor talked me into getting the Essure instead of a Tubal, by saying that it was a much easier procedure, that there was no recovery and that it […]
- Jenifer’s Story Hello my name is Jen I am 38 yes old and a mother of one. I decided 3 years ago to get the Essure. I was single 35 and there was no way I wanted more kids at my age. Being a si,gle parent […]
- Jennell’s Story I had my baby girl in 2011, my husband and I decided she would be our last. Before she turned one is when I decided to make sure there will be no more babies. I talked to my doctor (this […]
- Dawn’s Story My name is Dawn and I am 32. I got the essure placement in July of 2012. I have one daughter and one stepdaughter. I knew that I did not want any more kids because I wanted to make sure […]