I am so glad to hear that other women are having problems with this device! After my procedure, I had two months where I couldn’t sit up for more than a few minutes at a time. Then, slowly I started having severe abdominal pain, that got worse and worse. Intercourse also became impossible, due to a ripping, tearing pain in my belly. I have since had the coils, along with my fallopian tubes, removed. My pain seems to have remained, along with menopausal type symptoms and a worsening of my fibromyalgia. Please don’t chance the bad side effects!
- Ruth’s Story I had Essure done in late 2008 early 2009. I started having issues but did not associate it with essure as I was told there was no side effects. My periods became irregular in that it […]
- Stephanie’s Story I got the Essure done in December 2012 after having twins. I was sure about not having anymore children. I have never had menstrual cramps until after having my 1st son in 2009, they […]
- Robin’s Story After my fourth child, and due to my increased age(41), I decided to get a sterilization procedure. I inquired with my ob/gyn and she suggested the new essure device. a simple out -patient […]
- Heather’s Story I had the Essure procedure a little over two years ago and have lots of what I believe to be side effects. However my doctor thinks Essure is the greatest thing. I have major lower back […]
- Patricia’s Story Like many other women I was looking for a reliable birth control method. So when I went in for my annual check up I was told about this new method in birth control. It sounded great I […]
- Susan’s Story I had the essure done a year ago when I had cervical cancer removed.. I have had headaches . .weekness ..general overall tired feeling. .and major pain in my right side and from my belly […]