Hi I had my Essure done January 4, 2013. At first everything seemed all right but I had light bleeding after and was fine until the following month. I have literally been bleeding since February with exception of a day or two here and there. My ob gave me bc pills to try and regulate me, but that didn’t help. Does anyone have the same problem?
I was on Nuvaring for three yrs before deciding to have this procedure done. Having this bleeding is crazy! Let me know what you think could be causing this.
- Jessica’s Story Hi my name is Jess and I had Essure put in back in the 2013 and after placement I bled for 6 months straight and it was like a regular period. Then I started to get debilitating pains that […]
- Breeanne’s Story Hi my name is Breeanne. I'm 27 years old and have three babies. I have had the Essure done after my youngest turned one. I knew that I did not want anymore children. So in July 2012 I got […]
- Breeanne’s Story Hi my name is Breeanne I'm 27 years old and have 3 babies and I to have had the essure done after my youngest turned 1. I knew that I did not want anymore children. So in July 2012 I got […]
- Monica’s Story Hello, My name is Monica i got the essure in Oct. Of 2011 i was nursing so didnt get a period. And when i finally did in July of 2013. It came back like no period i ever had in my life. […]
- Aylime’s Story Hi everyone. I had this procedure done 5 years ago and since I got them implanted there is not a day I would go without being nausiated or throw up. My periods vary from month to month, […]
- Blanca’s Story My name is Blanca and I am 25 years old I had the Essure procedure done 2 1/2 yrs ago after having my 4th son. Since then I have experience some pelvic pain but bc I have a high pain […]