I had my Esure done when my now 4 year old was 6 weeks old. They told me it was so much better than a tubal but I now see that it was not. I here they were recalled and now all my symptoms make since. I have severe back pain, leg pain, headaches, and nausea. Now I think I may be pregnant…. I thought these things were 100% ummm guess not. We are the parents of three wonderful kids and can and will love another if God see’s fit for ua to have another but I am disgusted at how this has all turned out. It is a big fraud!!!!!!!! Any medical buffs out there got any ideas…. I had a lite positive and I carry all the signs. What do you all think??
- Cindy’s Story I had the essure procedure done on December 3, 2013. The actual procedure went fine. No problems. Starting in February 2014 I started to have pain on my sides. It was like a sharp shooting […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2004. The pain I have is unbearable at times. I literally have had a headache for 10 years. I have been to the doctors several times and had CT and an MRI […]
- Stephanie’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2009, shortly after having my second daughter. My husband and I felt our family was complete and my ob/gyn suggested this procedure because it was […]
- Darcey’s Story After the surprise pregnancy and birth of our seventh child my do for pushed the essure procedure for me as a permant solution. We were very done having kids. I took the large amount of […]
- Monique’s Story I had my procedure done exactly a month after giving birth to my sixth child. I'd heard of the procedure before, in fact I was supposed to have it done after the birth of my fifth child, […]
- Jay’s Story Horrors! I'm sickened at these stories, way older than you other ladies and went through this same nightmare with Copper coil 7 which had the SAME disastrous symptoms and outcome, i.e. […]