My name is Jessica Murata. I have had essure three months after my last child in 2012. My doctor did not tell me that this was a perment procedure and I would not be able to get these romoved if I wanted to. I 28 years old and have 3 children. I have unbareable headaches daily, my periods are so bad at time that if i stand up it will run down my legs even if i have a pad on, Back pains will get so bad I can not get out of bed some days. I changed doctors and went for a consult with my new one, he stated that my essure has not caused any of these issues and wants to remove my uterus due to the fact that it leans to the left. my uterus has always been that way since my first child in 2005. I do not believe that it is an issue. I mean it never was before the essure got put in.. I have had a hard time finding any doctors to listen to my issues and really locate the problems I am having. Im not ready to lose all my female organs!! Im only 28!! I feel that doctors need to start looking into these issues we are having and stop taking us as imagining these problems. I will continue to have these issues I am just not ready to lose what I have. I pray that everyone who does have this will stay strong and keep fighting for what is right!
- Jessica’s Story I am Jessica I had Essure put in September 30th 2014. Since the procedure I've had very heavy bleeding soaks through a regular tampon a pad and straight into my pants. I get headaches […]
- Jennifer’s Story I'm a 35 year old with 3 kids. I got the ESSURE done on November 5,2009. I was fine for about year, until I'd started having problems with my legs, feet, headaches, always tired alot, and […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2004. The pain I have is unbearable at times. I literally have had a headache for 10 years. I have been to the doctors several times and had CT and an MRI […]
- Tonya’s Story I had essure done after I asked to have my tubes tied. My Dr. said they really don't like to do that anymore because downtime is to long. (Don't get me wrong my OBGYN is an amazing Dr.) So […]
- Jessica’s Story My name is Jessica I am 27 years old I want to share my story with women that is considering the Essure implant as a permanent form of birth control. My husband and I decided after our […]
- Jessica’s Story Hello, my name is Jessica and I was implanted with Essure in 2009. My husband and I decided 3 children were enough for us and I considered getting a tubal but my doctor told me essure was […]