I am currently recovering from having the essure product removed from my ripped fallopian tube. I began having problems about a year ago starting with dizziness and nausea that would re-occur on a daily basis. About 6 months after these symptoms began I started having pain in my right side. After many tests and scans with no results I had exploratory surgery. While exploring the doctor found that one of my essure coils had broken through the fallopian tube and was basically injuring my uterus over and over again. While this product was malfunctioning it was causing severe pelvic infections as well as cysts. Since this ordeal began about a year ago I have become very weak, tired and unable to perform many of the activities that I am typically able to do with no problem. Now that the offender is out I am hoping to recover my strength and try to be a productive human being again. I would never recommend this product to anyone and believe that the FDA should have never approved it.
- Garth’s Story Hi, A few months ago, my wife had this procedure performed on her and it has been a garish nightmare ever since. My wife has been in a state of constant pain in her pelvic region and it's […]
- Moranda’s Story I had the Essure done in September of 2009, three months after my daughter was born. I had stabbing pains in my right side when I went to the doctor and told him about these pains. The […]
- Chrisanne’s Story Thanks to everyone for helping to feel I am not alone. My GYN told me about the implants two years ago. He said it would be great to decrease menstrual symptoms, non hormonal, quick and […]
- Martina’s Story On May19, 2011 I had Essure implanted inside my body and I've been ill ever since. I went through pain since day 1. I had bleeding I never could dream of, headaches, hair lost, vision […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2004. The pain I have is unbearable at times. I literally have had a headache for 10 years. I have been to the doctors several times and had CT and an MRI […]
- Stephanie’s Story I had the coils put in back in 2007 when this was slightly new. I was 35. I am now 42. Since then I had cramping everyday. Sometimes a little here and there and sometimes severe but the […]