My name is jessie 35 yr old mother of five beautiful children!! I got the essure procedure done in 2010 after the birth of my last child. I knew i did not want to have anymore kids and when i talked to my ob she told me that the essure procedure was how she did sterilization now, being that i felt it was my only option i went a head with it. I wish i would of done more research on it before hand because i would of switched drs then. I guess i have had discomfort since the procedure just didnt realize it could of been caused by essure. I have bad headaches at least two days a week sometimes everyday, my hips have a burning sensation almost always, some days i cannot pick my son up because my back hurts too much, my feet go numb after sitting still for too long!!!! Not to mention heavy periods and pain during sex. I do recall at my last yearly appointment with my dr i mentioned the paid during sex, she did a pap smear and once she touched a certain spot it made me sit right up in pain!!! I was tolde verything was normal?
- Dara’s Story I'm 26 years old and a mother to three beautiful kids. Two boys, and one girl. They are my life. I conceived all of them while I was on birth control and I knew after my daughter was born, […]
- Amanda’s Story Hello Ladies, My name is Amanda, I am 26 years old and I have three beautiful babies. (ages 5,3, and 1). After my last child, my fiance and I both decided that we were done having […]
- Tracy’s Story My name is Tracy I'm a mother of beautiful twin boys. When I was told that it could be dangerous for me to have another pregnancy my boyfriend and I talked about not having more kids. I […]
- Kelly’s Story I am a mother of four beautiful children. I had the Essure procedure done a little over a year ago, and it has crippled my ability to function normally on a daily basis. Since I had the […]
- Patricia’s Story I gave birth to my ninth child in Aug. of 2011. Trying to not have more children, I was told of this wonderful sterilization by my doctor. She told me if I had an Essure sterilization that […]
- Jessica’s Story Essure has RUINED my life!!! I had went into the OB's office with the thought in mind to have my tubes tied. He mentioned this procedure, and made it sound like it was the greatest thing […]