My name is Jessica I am 31 years old I got the essure procedure done in 2010 after my 3rd son was born. My doctor told me it was a new procedure and was safe and 100% effective and he preferred this procedure over anything else and since I trusted him I agreed what I wasn’t told about were the horrific side effects. Since the procedure I have experienced abdominal pain on a daily basis, heavy bleeding at times, severe headaches, constant nausea, severe mood swings and occasional abdominal swelling. If I would have been informed of any or all of these possible side effects I would never have agreed to these implants!
- Tracey’s Story hi, my name is tracey, i would like to say i share each and everyone of your pain. i had the prodecure done in 2008 and since then i have had mood swing no longer have the desire for sex i […]
- lashawnda’s Story I had Essure done in 2007. I never imagined the price I would pay afterward. I was never informed that I would have bad headaches, hurtful periods, and depressing mood swings. I also […]
- Kanea’s Story I had the essure procedure done in Aug of 2011. Since then I've had horrible stomach pains, bloating, severe mood swings, heavy bleeding, longer periods, intense cramps and I'm breaking […]
- Ashli’s Story I had the Esurre procedure done in March 2011 after the birth of my 3rd child. Before this my periods were very light and very regular. Now they are so unpredictable and very heavy with […]
- Talitha’s Story I have had the Essure implanted for about three years now. I have been feeling not healthy for a while already. I have headaches, náusea, fainting spells, swelling, trouble losing weight, […]
- Y’Sheeka’s Story Having this experience with Essure has been horrific…the worst for me was when I was home alone with my newborn son not able to move…I thought I was dying…I called my […]