I had the Essure procedure done in November 2008 after the birth of my 5th child. Since then I have constant pain on my lower left side and some months I will bleed so uncontrollably that they occasionaly have put me on medication to stop the bleeding. I have been to Doctors and they all tell me its not Essure or that they have never even heard of it. I am sick of fealing like this non stop and I just wish Essure would have to pay the $7000 to get these things out of me. I was never told about these kind of side effects and now I dont have the insurance to be able to correct it myself.
- Jessica’s Story I got this ensure done over a year ago and starting having very bad periods I would be lucky to get 4-5 days a month of not being on my period so I had to have a surgery done to stop the […]
- Dawana’s Story I had my essure placed In 2005 after having twins. My doctor talked me and my husband In to doing the essure. I was told it was new and was never told about any side effects. Not long […]
- Tabatha’s Story In 2009 I had the essure procedure done. I just gave birth to my third child and didn't want to have anymore babies. But now I wish I never had done this to myself. None of the doctors […]
- Jessica’s Story My name is Jessica I am 31 years old I got the essure procedure done in 2010 after my 3rd son was born. My doctor told me it was a new procedure and was safe and 100% effective and he […]
- Emily’s Story I had Essure in 2008. The doctor told me that there would be no side affects and everything would be back to normal in a day. After I got it done I had a period for like months. After […]
- Angie’s Story Since I had the Essure procedure 4 years ago I've had many problems. I've had pain in my right side, bleeding to the point that they had to put me on medicine to stop it. I had to start […]