my name is Jessica espinoza and I am only 22 years old and I have two healthy kids a boy and a girl I had postpartum hemorrage and almost died my doctor told me the best birth control was Essure so I had it done January 8th 2015 one day I was Straining to poop and a shooting pain went from my fallobian tube to the middle of my stomach since then I have had severe pain throughout my body and headaches dizzy bloating every time I ate and feeling so weak to almost falling down the stairs while holding my daughter and my doctor has schedule an ultrasound feb 17 2015 for me to see where the pain is coming from but honestly I don’t think I can take much more of the pain. I am to young to be going through this.
- Barbra’s Story Hello, my name is Barb and I am a 33 year old mother of four. After my fourth child in 2005 I had asked my OB about having my tubes tied. He told me about a safe new non surgical procedure […]
- Dara’s Story I'm 26 years old and a mother to three beautiful kids. Two boys, and one girl. They are my life. I conceived all of them while I was on birth control and I knew after my daughter was born, […]
- Kayliecia’s Story I was 18 and i was on my 2nd child. I spoke with my doctor about different forms of birth control. I didn't want to have kids anymore at that time, but of course with any teenage girl who […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2009 after the birth of my second child. I had this particular procedure because I was told that there was less complications, it didn't require such a […]
- Kristyna’s Story After having my third child my husband and I decided our family was complete. We had two beautiful little girls, and we finally got out little boy. =) I was not able to take birth control […]
- Allison’s Story I had this procedure done in August of 2011 after my 3rd child. We had tried 3 different times for a girl and we were blessed with a healthy lil boy all 3 times..lol. So, after […]