Hi my name is Jess and I had Essure put in back in the 2013 and after placement I bled for 6 months straight and it was like a regular period. Then I started to get debilitating pains that made it hard for me to care for my newborn!! The cramps are a thousand times worse than period cramps and there are mornings that I wake up in tears because it literally feels like a barbwire fence is just constantly turning and ripping my insides apart!!!! I get horrible headaches, vomiting every morning as if it were ‘morning sickness’ loss of appetite, nauseous all the time!!!! And not to mention lack of energy!!! I have 3 beautiful healthy kids who are very outgoing and active and here I am 27 years old and get tired like I’m 60!!! It’s just very stressful and tiring to have to deal with things like this at such a young age!!!!
- Jess’ Story Hi I had my Essure done January 4, 2013. At first everything seemed all right but I had light bleeding after and was fine until the following month. I have literally been bleeding since […]
- LORI JEAN’s Story HI Erin, My name is Lori Jean Llamas. I am from Riverside California. I have read some of the stories and comments of the Essure. I must say I can fairly relate to some of the symptoms to […]
- Brittany’s Story Hi! My name is Brittany and I'm 25 years old. I'm the mommy to 3 beautiful little boys, Colton, Parker and Jaxon. After I had Jaxon I decided I was done having kids and our family was […]
- Kelly’s Story My name is Kelly, I am 27 years old and have 4 beautiful children. I had my last child October 2013 I told my dr that I wanted my tubes tied and he said that Essure would be the best […]
- April’s Story Hi my name is April and I have had Essure for about 3 years now and I wish I would have never gotten it I feel like I don't even know who I am anymore the pain is unbearable there are days […]
- Virginia’s Story Hi. I am a mom of two children. I am 37yr. I am in the middle of a devoice with mt husband because we both gave up on me getting better and grew apart. I decided after I had my son in […]