I am Jessica I had Essure put in September 30th 2014. Since the procedure I’ve had very heavy bleeding soaks through a regular tampon a pad and straight into my pants. I get headaches daily. The pain in my lower stomach is so bad I take over 2000 mg of ibuprofen a day. I recently started having anxiety attacks and now suffer from depression. I find it hard to do my day to day task cause my pain hits me harder when I do physical activity of any kind. Please don’t continue to allow this to happen to other women I feel hopeless and lost.
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2004. The pain I have is unbearable at times. I literally have had a headache for 10 years. I have been to the doctors several times and had CT and an MRI […]
- Brittany’s Story I gave birth to one live child, my daughter, on November 5, 2010. At my six-week postpartum follow-up appointment, I had the Mirena implant placed for birth control. I had frequent and […]
- Amy’s Story I had my first child in 2010. We began trying for baby #2 in 2012 but had 3 pregnancies end in early miscarriage. After a successful pregnancy in 2013, I decided I could not go […]
- Sherri’s Story in June of 2014 I got my essure and had generally no problems till the last 3 months. In july of 2015 I started experiencing pain horrible pain in my lady parts my periods have been […]
- April’s Story My name is April. In 2010, I had the Essure procedure done. I have 3 children and after my divorce it seemed like the right thing to do. I was wrong! My periods began to get worse and […]
- Jessica’s Story My name is Jessica Murata. I have had essure three months after my last child in 2012. My doctor did not tell me that this was a perment procedure and I would not be able to get these […]