I am a 27 year old mother to a 5 year old daughter. I had the Essure implanted after I had my daughter to prevent future pregnancies….instead it’s caused nothing but problems! I am in the ER right now because I’ve been in so much pain! Nausea…fatigue…extreme pelvic and ovarian pain as well as fever. I do not know where to go or what to do but this just doesn’t seem right! I want it removed yes but at the cost of my womanhood? That’s not fair Bayer! Who are u to take that from me? I am a good mom wife and employee when I’m not on the floor on all 4s crying in pain! I can’t deal w it anymore! Get it out! By the way Thank you Erin! Your such an inspiration!
- Jessica’s Story I was a mother of 3 by the age of 23 and I was dealing with postpartum depression. I went to my obstetrician to talk about what I was going through.. I broke down in tears in front of him […]
- Jessica’s Story I was a mother of 3 by the age of 23 and I dealing with postpartum depression. I went to my obstetrician to talk about what I was going through.. I broke down in tears in front of him and […]
- Daneen’s Story I had the procedure done about 10 years ago. Over the past 8 years, my life has been hell. Between the pain, the extremely heavy bleeding, the headaches, the hair loss and many other […]
- Jodi’s Story Hi There, thank you so much for doing this Erin. I have thought that I was going crazy for the past 5 years. I had the Essure procedure done in 2010. Until the past few months, I had no […]
- Emily’s Story I was 25 and just lost my 3rd child. I wanted a simple, easy 'fix' because I have one young son. So I researched for a while. I made me mind up and got Essure. That was the worst thing I […]
- Christina’s Story I have this implant for 4 years but I never realized the side effects. I have always had pelvis pain after the implant but never thought that it could be the implant. Today I'm going […]