I had the Essure procedure three years ago after being told there would be no down time and no long term or serious side effects. In the past 3 years I’ve had headaches, muscle stiffness, dizziness, memory loss, etc.
- Jessica’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2008 and i have had pain ever sense i have had it done alot of the time it bends me over it is so bad and now for the past year i have headaches alot and […]
- Dawana’s Story I had my essure placed In 2005 after having twins. My doctor talked me and my husband In to doing the essure. I was told it was new and was never told about any side effects. Not long […]
- Lynn’s Story My name is Lynn and I had this procedure about 3 years ago. I have a cyst that keeps coming and going on my right ovary and every now and then I have pain. Sometimes I feel the coils. […]
- Carla’s Story I had the essure procedure done 4 years ago. The procedure itself was the most painful experiance I've ever had. They need to put us out when this is done. It's been nothing but problems […]
- Jessica’s Story My name is Jessica I am 31 years old I got the essure procedure done in 2010 after my 3rd son was born. My doctor told me it was a new procedure and was safe and 100% effective and he […]
- Lisa’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in May 2012 and never had negative side effects until after I had them inserted. I am now having multiple issues, I have had feelings of passing out, some […]