I got the Essure done in September of 2011. The procedure itself went pretty smooth, but I was bleeding and cramping much more than expected. The bleeding lasted for 4 months. It varied from spotty to clotting so bad I called my doctor on 3 different occasions. Eventually it stopped, but the cramps never have and now I have several other symptoms that I have never had before this procedure. Horrible weight gain, bacterial infections, fatigue and mood swings, just to name a few. I’m sorry I ever got this device put inside me.
- Jessica’s Story My name is Jessica I am 31 years old I got the essure procedure done in 2010 after my 3rd son was born. My doctor told me it was a new procedure and was safe and 100% effective and he […]
- Megan’s Story I had problems since I have had the Essure procedure. I have had multiple periods and constant spotting except for a week a month. Plus my cramps are intense as well as bloating and mood […]
- Carla’s Story I had the essure procedure done 4 years ago. The procedure itself was the most painful experiance I've ever had. They need to put us out when this is done. It's been nothing but problems […]
- Jennipher’s Story I was un aware of all these patients having concerns with the essure procedure. I have frequent cramping, increased mood swings, wide spread inflammation in my body. Never connected it to […]
- Tarah’s Story I had the Essure procedure done 2 months ago and have had nothing but problems since then. I am having constant tingling sensations down there, heavier periods with cramps so painful I can […]
- Talitha’s Story I have had the Essure implanted for about three years now. I have been feeling not healthy for a while already. I have headaches, náusea, fainting spells, swelling, trouble losing weight, […]