I had Essure placed on June 20, 2012. The hsg test to confirm blockage was done on September 27, 2012. One tube was not blocked the other one was. My doctor decided we would do another test at a year with the head of the dept of OB/gyn there as well. This was just done June 26th, 2013 and was confirmed blocked! Fast forward a month to July 25th, 2013 and I find myself having a miscarriage! Yes, the mystery now remains on how this occurred and the timing of everything. My pathology report will be read this week to me so I will find out more answers but my wish is to let women know about these issues with Essure and hope they reconsider. I regret this everyday and pray for the thousands of women going through all of this pain and suffering.
- Jessica’s Story I hesitate sharing this because it is so personal but if my experience can save another female from going through what I am than I will be so happy that I shared this. April of 2013 we […]
- Tiffani’s Story I recently had the Essure procedure done in October. I went in January for the confirmation test. The confirmation test was not only painful, with a stranger, but it did not work! Only one […]
- Ashley’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on December 7, 2010. Three to four months after the procedure, I started having strong abdominal pain anywhere from severe cramps to shooting pains. After a […]
- K.’s Story I had the Essure procedure about three months ago. My procedure was done in office. The procedure it self was painful and i have cramping for about three days. The day after i tried to sit […]
- Catrice’s Story I had the essure procedure about ten years ago and needless to say it didn't work . Only my left tube is blocked. since then I've had a lot of abdominal pain n infections. I have also been […]
- Christina’s Story I am a thirty year old woman who had essure done when I was twenty eight years old. I had my two sons in my early twenties. With four miscarriages prior to conceiving my sons and multiple […]