I had the Essure done in October 2013 after having my second child only because I was told that they no longer burned or tied tubes. During my c section I signed papers but because I was early insurance wouldn’t allow them to use the new method of clamping your tubes. In June 2014 I got pregnant miscarried. My uterus is now connected to my abdominal wall and I go for ultrasounds this upcoming Friday. This is to see where the essure is at that allowed me to get pregnant. They do not know if I can do the laparoscopic. They may have to due the incision that is vertical. I have bled more than I ever have. The first day of periods I would bleed thru a ultra tampon and thru a panty liner in 45 min. I do not recommend this to any one. I am up for multiple surgeries to fix the issue. I would have and still do have awful leg cramps down my left side when my period is near. Cramping is awful. This needs to be taken off the market. I will be facing serious amounts of medical bills.
- Kelly’s Story I received my Essure implant March 2013. I noticed hormonal issues right away but thought that was normal. Within a year I started to experience bloating, people ask me frequently […]
- Cecelia’s Story I am a mother of one boy, in 2006 I was flown over 100 miles away from home and admitted to the hopsital at 35 weeks with a thoracic aneurism at the age of 21 I had stumped the doctors. So […]
- Jennifer’s Story I decide to have the essure procedure after having my forth child. I love my kids, but as I am getting older. I was having a hard time with the pregnancies. I also had my uterus liner […]
- Samantha’s Story I had three children by the age of 25 (all with my husband). I saw an ad on the door at my OB/GYN's office and thought it looked like a good idea… simple, same day, no surgery with […]
- Roxanne’s Story I had my Essure procudure done 2-25-13. I waitied until after my 3 month to be tested before I saw my Doctor to tell him the pressure and pain I was having. My 3 month test showed my […]
- Lisa’s story I had the Essure Implants in May 2007. While I was still in the day surgery recovering, I was given three different kinds of medication to stop the pain and it did nothing! I was finally […]