I recently had the Essure procedure done in February 2013. Since last month I have had stabbing sharp pain in my right side near the pelvic area. I have had extreme back pain since last week and went to the E.R. and my primary care doctor. They had no idea what the Essure was. I had urine tests and a pelvic exam with nothing wrong. They sent me on my way with pain medication. I can’t even walk straight or pick up my young children.
- Laci’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on October 18, 2012. Just a short five weeks later I am experiencing stabbing pains in my pelvic area and when I have sex is it so painful, and I bleed […]
- Christina’s Story I had a essure placed in 2011, it was new and I happened to work in the GYN office that was doing the procedures. But for the last 2yrs I've been having horrible back pain, sharp tingling […]
- Kasandra’s Story Hi Erin, Thank you so much for this site. I received my essure in May of 2008 and ended up pregnant with Twins by December of 2008. Unfortunately one of the twins didn't survive he died […]
- Holly’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in August 2013 at age 34 and have had increasing problems since then. First and foremost, only one coil was able to be placed by implanting doctor, had he […]
- Leigha’s Story I had Essure placement about 7 years ago. August of 2012 I started having severe right side pain while at the beach on vacation. When I returned home I went to the local urgent care […]
- Amanda’s Story I am a 26 year old female in March of 2013 I had my 5th child I had a lot of complications with the birth I was told I was not to have anymore kids or it will kill me or the baby so I went […]