Yep! I got pregnant. I had the procedure done December 2008. Had exploritory surgery in March 2009 because of severe pain in my stomach. I was told everything was fine and the coils looked fine. In July 2009 found out I was pregnant. Had to quit my job, be put on bed rest, and had a baby a month early. It was the hardest time for my family. He turns 4 next week and I love my little man but financially and emotionally it was the hardest couple of years of my life.
- Cindy’s Story I had Essure placement in 2010, after the birth of my 3rd child. I went to the ER with abdominal pain on my right side. I had a UTI and found out I was 6 weeks pregnant. The baby is in the […]
- Alexis’s Story My name is Alexis Gibson and I have had a terrible experience with the Essure coils. I was never told what could possibly happen from my doctor. I have had the essure for almost three […]
- Jolene’s Story Two days ago, I found out I am pregnant for the fourth time. I am having a difficult time wrapping my brain around having another child especially since I thought I took the necessary […]
- Aracelis’s Story I had my essure procedure done on September 9th 2009 after having four kids. I was sure I was done with my family and was 34 very aware of possible complications especially since I had […]
- Tammie’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2008. Shortly after that I started have severe pain and excessive bleeding. Finally in 2011 I was taken in for exploratory surgery and the Dr found that my […]
- Stephanie’s Story Before Essure I was a great mom and wife. I even worked a job in healthcare, now I'm lucky to take care of myself and my family muchless anybody else. My husband has gone to working two […]