I had the Essure done a little over 8 years ago. Ever since I had this done I have had high blood pressure, migraine headaches, numbness in my legs, arms and hands off and on, I have no sex drive and I also have ringing in my ears and heavier periods, and my mood swings are really bad . I also have stabbing pains in both of my sides. I also have other symptoms too. At the time I was told this was the best and safest procedure for me. Afterwards after doing my own research I found out that 1 reason not to get this procedure done was if you have an abnormal uterus, mine is tilted. When I told my OB about the problems I was having I was told that it’s not reversible and if I were to have it undone it would cost me 10 grand or more. I would not recommend this procedure to anyone. I have warned my friends of this, and others I know.
- Jamie’s Story I am 28 yrs old and have 2 kids. I knew I was done having kids and decided to get Essure in 2011. I was told it was a simple procedure that takes just a few minutes, not at all the case I […]
- Jill’s Story I got my essure implantation around august or September of 2006. I had just had a second child and she was 7 weeks premature. my first child was born healthy, but I had hemorrhaged with […]
- Nancy’ Story I am horrified to read these stories! I stumbled upon this page looking for answers about some symptoms I have been having that continue to baffle me. After having baby #4 my husband and I […]
- Jennifer’s Story I went in to my OBs office in Nov 2013 and asked what we can do to stop me from having any more children…..My doc told me about the essure and I thought that was just the greatest […]
- Teri’s Story I have had essure for 3 years now. I have had many of these symptoms that other women are describing but I didn't think that the essure would be causing these things. I have recently […]
- Alicia’s Story Hello everyone my nightmare started in 2004:(yes I have been dealing with this for over 8 years.) My emotions are out of control because I have constant pain. I am stabbed when I do simple […]