In October of 2007 I had my daughter . My second child. A obgyn offered me the Essure procedure as a form of birth contract as I had no previous stomach surgeries and had severe medication allergies I gave the obgyn the go ahead to perform the procedure. …One huge mistake ! I have a severe and srong history of cancers of the feminine area on my mom’s side of the family. Plus My Aunt lost her battle to Lymphoma! Needless to say I am having severe side effects of the Essure procedure. I have 2 cysts 1 on each ovary and a fibroid on my cervix. So I am scared to death of the odds of me having cancer! Not to mention I also have a polyp on my gallbladder that hasn’t been removed yet as its still functionality functions so so. I was litterly in a size 20 after I had my baby girl and had the Essure procedure done 3 mths after that! I know am now almost in a size 26 .I am litterly over 300 pounds and it kills me every day. I get bloated and have heavy very bleeding from this..with that being said . I have a appointment this September of 2014 to possibly have all this removed!
- Cassandra’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in January 2004 and have experienced multiple issues ever since. It started off simple enough with what I thought were menstrual cramps, even though I had […]
- Trisha’s Story My story is kind of long. I will try to make it as short as possible. After my 4th child was born in Oct of 2002, I had a tubal ligation (my doc said she cut, tied, cauterized my tubes). […]
- Adriana’s Story I got the Essure procedure done on January 14,2013, six weeks after I give birth to my fifth child. I was not told of the risks or asked of any allergies to metals or family histories of […]
- Andrea’s Story I had the Essure procedure in January of 2012. At that time, I had a 25 month old little boy and a 9 month old little girl. My Mom was on chemotherapy, as she had just been diagnosed the […]
- Jolene’s Story Two days ago, I found out I am pregnant for the fourth time. I am having a difficult time wrapping my brain around having another child especially since I thought I took the necessary […]
- Veronica’s Story Hi! I was 33 when I was looking for an Ob in 2012 to do a tubal ligation on me, since it was clear I was done having babies. I found one and I went to her, and she seemed legit. I spoke to […]