Hi my name is Jodie! I hit the essure procedure done in 2006 after my fourth child. When I went in to get the procedure done I took the pills they told me to take and waited for the dr. He then put the anesthesia, that’s when my whole body felt like it was paralyzed the nurse tried to call him back in to tell him, but he deliberatly ignored her. She then sat me up and that’s when I felt much better! After the procedure was done I cramped so bad and bled real bad as well! time went in periods were worse as ever! Cramping is so unbearable and the bleeding is so hard I have to change myself every 5 mins!!! My moods are the worse one min I’m fine next I’m a monster! i always have sharp pains in my lower and ombré and the blosting is ridiculous! Would I recommend this procedire to anyone? Not ever!!! If I had the ins and money to get it out I would!!! I’ve told the nurse about the heavy bleeding all they told me to do was get the lining of my uterus burned! I’m in Odessa, Tx not many Drs. Care exactly what happena to you here as long as they are paid!!! Well that pretty much sums it up!!!
- Mihaela’s Story Hi, my name is Mihaela I’m 30 yrs. old and after having my son I decide I don`t want to have any more kids because I have NO FAMILY here in US. I left my country (Romania) when I was in my […]
- Rosa’s Story Hi Iam a mother of four I had the essure procedure done 2012 after the procedure I notice this horrible pain like if something was poking my abdomen I spoke to the nurse at the clinic and […]
- Moreen’s Story After giving birth to my only child in my mid-thirties, I had the IUD Mirena inserted into my body. That device mysteriously dislodged and I had to have my OB/GYN remove it. It was only […]
- Belinda’s Story Hi, This is my story.I had my last child in January of 2007.I had the Essure procedure done March of 2007,and went back for my follow up appointments.Everything seemed to be going […]
- Amanda’s Story After my third child was born I opted for a tubal ligation. My dr urged me to use Essure because it is less invasive and there is no recovery. Of course I trusted my dr, so I did it. That […]
- Nicole’s Story hi esisters my name is Nicole im 24yrs old after 3 children I knew I was done having babys so at 23 I decided essure was a good choice at the time but was I ever so wrongits been e hell 1 […]