I wish I would have been told of any side effects when doctors pushed me into getting essure coils put into my body. I am experiencing pain in my pelvic area, also incredible migraines that I never had. My fingers have been feeling numb. I am having horrible periods that are so heavy and last for over a week. They need to take this off the market and help remove these terrible product . Sucks that there wasn’t more information when I had my procedure done, almost four years ago.
- Jamie’s Story Hi my name is Jamie Arnold and I've had the essure done and I regret it. Since Ive had it, Ive had migrains like no other a heavy flow and painful cramps and stomach issues. I went to my […]
- Dahiana’s Story When I search for the essure side effects after feeling all this migraine headaches that aren't normal, nausea, and back pain I was in shock. I just have the procedure done on 11/4/15 I […]
- Jodi’s Story I am 41 years old. For the last 3 years I have been in and out of hospital and back and forth to doctors and specialists.I have had liver failure,severe chest pains,stomach pains pelvic […]
- Vera’s Story I had the Essure placed at the same time as the Novasure ablation a few years ago. I have had many side effects since that time…bloating, pain, irregular periods, vision issues, […]
- Taitiana’s Story I have the esure and I've had it for the past 2yrs an it's giving me more problems then I've ever had I get pains where my left ovurie is an my cycles last so long an are so heavy that I […]
- Madelyn’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in November 2007. Since then I've had many issues: headaches, nausea, sharp pain on my left side and sometimes on my right, I've also had weight gain, heavy […]