After three children I decided on the Essure due to my doctor’s advice. I had the procedure done in the beginning of March 2012. I had my confirmation scan done in approximately July, where I was told I was totally blocked and to discontinue my birth control.
I found out in early October that I am pregnant with my fourth child.
I had this procedure done because it was 99.84% effective. I made the decision to have no more children. Not the outcome I was hoping for.
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in late 2009. I started experiencing very heavy and irregular bleeding, and eventually I had to have a D and C done in March of 2012. A year later, I had […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure placed in September 2011. Shortly after I had the procedure done I started having pain and bleeding. I bled for months at a time. They tried hormone manipulation (birth […]
- Ashley’s Story My name is Ashley and I am a mother to 3 beautiful children. With my last child I had to have an emergency C-Section at 34 weeks. My doctor advised against me getting a tubal because of […]
- Tabatha’s Story In 2009 I had the essure procedure done. I just gave birth to my third child and didn't want to have anymore babies. But now I wish I never had done this to myself. None of the doctors […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in November 2008 after the birth of my 5th child. Since then I have constant pain on my lower left side and some months I will bleed so uncontrollably that […]
- Crystal’s Story I had this procedure done in 2007 and have had nothing but pain and suffering and have been experiencing the same symptoms as everyone else and has led me to a hysterectomy which I am […]