First of I want to start by saying that doctors don’t let women know to much about essure they make it seem like its the best thing out there I really wish they had told everything that came algo with it like changed period and pain in my lower and this and that but I really wasn’t told all that well I am 25 year of age and I am thinking about telling this doctor to take everything out off me but I am to young for that but yea I wish nomore essure cuz it sucks I got it places on 2012 I mean I haven’t gotten pregnant that about it but everything else sucks bit hopefully Erin can help us women that are in need and we need a voice to be heard but that what I wanted to share that it is a horrible thing to do I cannot believe that I really wish I had that more women are told about it.
- Liz’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in December 2011 and I have had nothing but problems since. I have headaches every day, really bad lower back pain causing sciatica, especially right before […]
- Santron’s Story First I would like to say to Erin THANK YOU. I know we are still in the fight but I am thankful someone decided to stand up for this issue. I am writing on behalf of my wife. I do not want […]
- Sheila’s Story I am a 40 year old woman that had Essure done at the age of 36. I have pain in my lower back everyday and have started menapause at the age of 39. My mother didn't start menapause until […]
- Norma’s Story Just found out I am 17 weeks pregnant. Had Essure procedure done 2.5 years ago. During ultrasound doctors were able to see one coil, not sure where the second coil is at this point. Will […]
- Sarah’s Story My name is Sarah. I am 3. About 7 years ago I got the essure. Within a year I developed severe pain and cysts. I was diagnosed with endometriosis and adenomyosis. I have had multiple […]
- Kim’s Story In 2008 I went to my Doctor for excessive bleeding. I ride horses in competition. My Doctor who I had used for several years suggested that I have an ablation. He said that I could be […]