Hello, I had the essure procedure done in April of 2008. In November of 2009 I discovered I was pregnant with my 4th child. The doctor who did the procedure wouldn’t even see me so I just went to a new doctor. After I had my son I was told I needed additonal birth control because the ‘tubal’ failed and agreed to a Mirena. I’ve been dealing with unexplained illness and pain ever since. I am just now learning of all of the problems associated with the essure and I cried as I went through the sypmtoms list. I was relieved to finally know what was ‘wrong’ with me. I’ve been back and forth to the doctor and the emergency room for years with no result other than Prozac, which I refuse to take. I haven’t started my ‘medical journey’ as of yet. My first appointment is on Nov. 8th. I have severe swelling, joint pain, headeaches, heartburn, fatigue, weakness, numbness, tingling, sharp stabbing pains in my abdomen, lower back pain to the point I can’t stand up straight, hot flashes, mood swings, vibrations, chest pains, dizzy spells, nausea and blurred vision. I just want my life back. I just want to feel good again and to enjoy a day.
- Melanie’s Story Essure…. Be sure…. I have had major medical problems many as some of my essure sisters. I had to carry an Eppi pen for months because my body would swell really bad and even my […]
- Kelly’s Story I am so thrilled to find this information. I have had Essure for several years and have been suffering from health issues also. My migraines have been out of control. Ovarian cysts that […]
- Anna’s Story ..As much as I am relieved to finally feel that I finally have the answer to what has been plaguing me and my health– my life and those around me– for this past year, and a bit […]
- Kayla’s Story I am currently 23 years old with two children. After complications with the second I decided I never wanted to get pregnant again. First, my doctor recommend the IUD. After 3 weeks I felt […]
- Rose’s Story I had the coils put in about 2011, I had a regular period for a few months then it just stopped coming. I am 47 & thought it might be early menopause, I have had some hot flashes as […]
- Hope’s Story I had Essure done in 2008 and since that time have had numerous problems and thee trips to the emergency room. I had severe headaches, extreme nausea, stomach pains, fatigue, leg pain, […]