I am a mother of four i got mine done in 2009 i have had nothing but problems ever sence that i dont thank that they should have it on the market and i thank they should pay for it to be removed from the wemen that are having problems. This needs to happen for every women rhat had it done. If i could go back i would have never had got it done thanks alot for taking the time to listen to me .
- Michelle’s Story After reading some of the problems other women are experiencing mine seems so minor but ever since I've had the Essure procedure have experience with cramps lower back pain , pain in my […]
- Naomi’s Story Hello I had mine done in 2010 an every sense I've haven't been the same. Im having lots of pain in my body an it seems to just get worse . Omg I can't believe u all are having problems as […]
- Ebony’s Story I have been having lower back pain and sharp pain inside my vagina. My periods are also the worst cycles I have had in my life. This is all since I had the Essure. My Doctor has told me it […]
- Rachel’s Story My'e-baby'..I have been extremely lucky this was my only'side effect' it has been almost three years..can any one tell me if it is any less likely to migrate? I think I'd like to get it […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had Essure done after my third son was born in 2010. I have read some of the stories and I have the same symptoms like headache, I never used to get them at all. I am also tired all the […]
- Johna’s Story I had the procedure in 2012. During the procedure I knew something wasn't right because it was extremely painful on one side. During the waiting period to see if it took I was having back […]