I had the Essure and am still cramping. It is worse than having period symptoms everyday! It affects my lower back; I am tired all the time, no matter what I do. I have depression, but because I just had my son, they blame that on postpartum. I find that sexual activity sometimes hurts, I have headaches all the time, I have gained weight, I am cranky all the time because of the pain, I am just miserable.
Pain medicine most times doesn’t touch the pain. My OB is great, but I don’t have insurance so I wasn’t ever able to follow up, and when I did go in to be seen he was out do to an emergency. They did an ultrasound and it showed the left coil not laying correctly. I saw 2 Doctors, one said what I was experiencing was unheard of and the other thought I was a drug pusher. I know my OB would help me if only I could be seen.
- Shannon’s Story I had the Essure coils procedure done October of 2010. In March of 2012 I had already started the many doctors visits that would lead to me needing a hysterectomy! My periods had became […]
- Crista’s Story I had Essure implanted 2 years ago after having birthed my third child, bringing our mixed family to 4 kids (his, mine and ours). I have experienced abdominal/low back pain, nausea, […]
- Brittany’s Story Hi! Im a 30 years old mother of 2 kids my daughter was born in 2008 and my son was born in 2010 and a wife to a very supportive husband! We desided 2 kids were enough for us so I went […]
- Marisol’s Story I had essure done in 2007. I wanted something fast and simple so I could get back to work and taking care of my baby boy and my then 5 year old daughter. I went to my O.B and told her […]
- Amy’s Story I was told that I was the perfect candidate for a simple in office procedure called Essure. I had asked to have my tubes tied but my doctor felt that Essure was a better choice. I was […]
- Erin’s Story My name is Erin and I am from Canada. My story began on July 25 of this year when I had the Essure procedure done. I was told the procedure was what I wanted by my gynocologist and I […]