I got the essure product in 2011, after my 4th child. At first I didn’t think anything of because I have always had heavy periods, and heavy cramps, but it has gotten worse over time. Now my periods are so heavy I use abot 15 to 20 heavy duty tampons a day and have to change in the middle of the night or I will soak the bed. I have very little energy, hardly a sex drive, and am always with abdominal pain that gets worse every time I have to go #2. I’m pretty sure this is the reason my bowels are eregular. Some nights I wake up in so much pain thruout my whole body, It feels like some one has nailed my hands to the cross and about 100 other places and I can’t move anything. I do not have insurance and can not afford to go to the doctor to get checked out or these things removed. Erin pls. help me!!!!
- Tabitha’s Story Hi Erin! My name is Tabitha Pearson. Im 36 yrs old and I have 2 children. After my 2nd child, I was looking for a more permanent type of birthcontrol. My docter strongly recommended the […]
- Helen’s Story I thought it was just me!!!!! I had the Essure proceedure done in april of 2009. I didnt notice issues until 2 years later. It seemed to me that I was always in pain. My stomach just hurt […]
- Brooke’s Story I just want these out of my body. My life is a lot different since I got the Essure coils implanted in August 2013. I have not stopped bleeding. That was over five months ago. I have […]
- Gina’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in January 2010, after having our third child. Since then I have had heavy cycles, alot of pain, many headaches and much more. I have been to a Doctor whom […]
- Vanessa’s Story My name is Vanessa and I am 38 yrs old. I had the essure procedure done after my 4th child in 2008. I remember the procedure being described to me as very simple and no down time. I have […]
- Dawn’s Story Just wanted to send a quick update! My insurance fought and fought for me to NOT have a hysterectomy; however, my doctor finally won out! On October 1, 2014, I had a full hysterectomy to […]