I had the procesure done in 2010. Since then I have been miserable. My quality of life has diminished tremendously. I have never had menstrual cramps until I had the procedure and now they are horrible. I always have pain on the right side which I told my doctor immediately after placement. I went back du to the pain. I now suffer from anxiety, never had the problem before. I’m exhausted all the time due to the constant pain. I have started to become depressed and feel useless to my family and friends. I wish the fda would remove this option for women. I feel it is more harmful then anything. I would love to see a lawsuit for the thousands of sufferes.It would be nice to have the compensation to have them removed as insurance does not pay for that procedure. I hope women do there reresearch before getting this procedure done. Had i came across this site prior to having it done I would have opted for a different procedure.
Good luck to the sufferers. I hope your stories end well.
- Jennifer’s Story After having three children, and horrible menstral cycles, my husband and I spoke with my OB/GYN and had decided to go with the Essure procedure and ablation at the same time. My essure […]
- Jaimie’s Story Hi, I had the procedure done in 2014 after my third child. I started having side effects right away. My hair started falling out by the hand fulls, I felt tired and dizzy all the […]
- Sherley’s Story Hello my Sherley, I've had Essure since 2011. I've had so many different side effects from it. I have migraines so bad that my doctor started giving me botox shot on my head. My menstrual […]
- Jamie’s Story I had my 3rd child in June of 2011 decided to have Essure put in because my doctor at the time highly recommended it. After having it put in Sept 8, 2011 I started with hot flashes, night […]
- Marcela’s Story Here is my story: I have a son with special needs and after genetic testing and the high possibility of having more with the same condition I decided in 2008 to use the ESSURE device after […]
- Nicolle’s Story I have 4 really great kids which I love more than life. After my youngest daughter was born, I decided to have a hysterectomy because I was too fertile. My doctor said a hysterectomy at my […]