I am a 33 year old Spanish teacher. I had my Essure procedure performed in August 2012. I’ve always had normal periods and have always led a pretty healthy life. After the procedure, I had long periods, headaches, and pelvic tingling or sensitivity.
I’ve NEVER had these things happen to me and the more I read the more LIVID I am getting about my decision in having this procedure done! I need something done because I have never had these symptoms prior to the procedure.
- Genie’s Story Essure is a horrible procedure and I wish I never had it done. I hurt so bad. I have headaches, bloating, and the stomach pain has become unbearable. I spoke to the physician that […]
- Crystal’s Story I had this procedure done in 2007 and have had nothing but pain and suffering and have been experiencing the same symptoms as everyone else and has led me to a hysterectomy which I am […]
- Elizabeth’s Story I had Essure done after my third son was born in 2010. I have read some of the stories and I have the same symptoms like headache, I never used to get them at all. I am also tired all the […]
- Judith’s Story I'AM 33 YEARS OLD. I HAD MY ESSURE PROCEDURE DECEMBER 2013. IM A MOTHER OF 4 KIDS AND I DECIDED THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE ANYMORE, ONE OF MY CO-WORKERS WAS LOOKING IN TO THE ESSURE […]
- Rita’s Story I had the essure procedure done in 2012, one month after having my daughter. The ob/gyn highly recommended it. He said it was more effective than the tubal ligation and that the side […]
- Latashia’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in June 2009. Ever since then I've had a lot of symptoms, and they have all gotten worse over time. I have sharp pains in my tubes, a nickle taste in my […]