Hello I am Judith from North Las Vegas. I had the Essure procedure done on February, 2014. On May 2014 I had the confirmation test and my doctor assured me that my tubes were blocked/occluded. I started having long and heavy menstrual period. My doctor prescribed me with Progesterone to regulate my periods.On July, 2014 during my menstrual cycle the left coil came out and I was worried because I was bleeding heavily and I thought I could become pregnant but my doctor told me that everything was fine because I had already had the confirmation test. On October, 2014 I missed my period. I returned to see my doctor on November 5th and I had a pregnancy test which came out positive. My life has changed dramatically since I have a 11 month old baby and neither my husband or I wanted to have another child since we already have 3 and at our ages 40 and 47 it makes it more difficult. I do believe in God and that is why I did not take my doctor’s option which was to have an abortion.Thanks for the opportunity to share my story.
- Tiffani’s Story I've had two beautiful daughters. one was born 1/26/02. she is my life. The second baby I had for my cousin since she was unable to have a baby. She was born 10/26/04. soon after giving […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done December 2003 in Las Vegas, NV. I had just lost a child, still-born in November of the same year. At the time, I was told since I almost lost my life and […]
- Nicole’s Story hi esisters my name is Nicole im 24yrs old after 3 children I knew I was done having babys so at 23 I decided essure was a good choice at the time but was I ever so wrongits been e hell 1 […]
- Darcey’s Story After the surprise pregnancy and birth of our seventh child my do for pushed the essure procedure for me as a permant solution. We were very done having kids. I took the large amount of […]
- Samantha’s Story My name is Samantha and I live in Dallas, Texas. I had the Essure procedure done on December 29, 2011. At the time, I was a 27 year old woman who chose to have the procedure because I did […]
- Monique’s Story I had my procedure done exactly a month after giving birth to my sixth child. I'd heard of the procedure before, in fact I was supposed to have it done after the birth of my fifth child, […]