I’AM 33 YEARS OLD. I HAD MY ESSURE PROCEDURE DECEMBER 2013. IM A MOTHER OF 4 KIDS AND I DECIDED THAT I DIDN’T WANT TO HAVE ANYMORE, ONE OF MY CO-WORKERS WAS LOOKING IN TO THE ESSURE PROCEDURE AND IT SOUNDED AT THE TIME IT WAS THE BEST METHOD BECAUSE IT WAS AN IN AND OUT PROCEDURE AND NO SURGERIES. NOW A YEAR AND THREE MONTHS LATER I’VE BEEN HAVING SEVERE HEADACHES, BACK PAIN, AND IRREGULAR PERIODS AND BOTH SIDES OF MY OVARIES HURT. I’AM STILL NOT SURE IF THIS IS A SIDE EFFECT OF THE ESSURE OR IS THE STRESS OF A WORKING MOTHER. CAN YOU HELP ME!
- Aretha’s Story I'm a mother of two and in 2008 I decided not to have any more kids. So my doctor introduces me to the Essure procedure saying it's better than the regular procedure. So I went ahead and […]
- Brianne’s Story I had this same procedure done in Dec. 2010. This is what I have experienced is the ability to loose weight like it is working against the bariatric surgery I had a few months after this. […]
- Lynn’s Story I'm 40yrs old, mother of 4 and live in Weston WI. I had essure put in this year in Aug (2013). My best friend had it done couple yrs ago and has had no problems, except periods are […]
- Maria’s Story My name is Maria and I am a mother of 3. I received the essure procedure in December of 2013, 6 weeks post delivery. About 6 months after the procedure, I began having horrible headaches […]
- Alicia’s Story I had the essure prodecure done on Oct. 26, 2012. I have been bleeding A LOT since this procedure. My stomach always hurts just some times worse than others. I have been to the doctor for […]
- Britanny’s Story I had the essure done in October 2013 after my third child.. In the short time I've had it I have had a horrible experience! I constantly bleed & cramp. I have horrible headaches & […]