My daughter is going through a nightmare with this mutilating device. The doctors are not prepared to handle any form of removal in emergency. Our hands are tied. We need help, we do not know where to turn. This thing was literally ripped out of her tube during an ablation of her uterus. Which we later learned should never have been done with this device in. Now she is a ping pong ball in the medical system. No one wants to correct this mistake…she is having horrible abdominal pains constantly…headaches.. unable to move work or function normally……pain medication not working….. hysterectomy suggested but next Year! What’s happening to patient care in medical system..Erin please help us to find answers. I feel her life is at risk now and they are just waiting using her as a guinea pig. HELP US PLEASE!
- Rebecka’s Story I am 30 years old and I am a geolgy student, mother of three and a wife. I had the essure procedure and that lead to me having to have a total hysterectomy. The hysterectomy has caused […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in August of 2006. I was a twenty-six year old mother of three girls. My eldest daughter was seven years old, my second born daughter was three years old […]
- Melissa’s Story I had Essure implanted after I had decided that I was done having children in June of 2006. My doctor basically forced it on me since it was faster and easier for him to do rather than a […]
- Michele’s Story I opted for this procedure after being reassured by my own research, the literature, the Essure website and my doctor that it was safe. I do not recommend it at all. Especially the […]
- Crystal’s Story I had gotten the Essure when I was 23 after two kids aged six years and nine months. Since than it has been a roller coaster with yeast infections. I can feel the left spring sometimes. I […]
- Maria’s Story My name is Maria and I am a mother of 3. I received the essure procedure in December of 2013, 6 weeks post delivery. About 6 months after the procedure, I began having horrible headaches […]