The one big problem since having the Essure procedure done two years ago, is that I have been having two menstrual cycles every month. Sometimes only 6 days apart and lasting anywhere from 6 to 18 days per period. My normal cycle use to be 4/5 days once a month. It’s made my life hell.
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in late 2009. I started experiencing very heavy and irregular bleeding, and eventually I had to have a D and C done in March of 2012. A year later, I had […]
- Lisa’s Story I'm 45, have 3 kids, and just found out I'm pregnant, after having had the Essure procedure done 15 months ago. I NEVER would have relied on this procedure had I seen reports of women […]
- Yasman’s Story It's been almost a year since I have had essure. Over this time I have had BV and YESTS infections every month since then but with in the pass two months it's only been BV. My doctor has […]
- Joyce’s Story Well I don’t really know where to begin. My husband and I had our first child 21yrs ago. 18 yrs later we were surprised to hear that our oldest son was going to have a sibling. I had my […]
- Jessie’s Story I have had essure for 2 years now, and since theN I have had nothing but back problems. The procedure was aweful and horribly painfull. I was down for 3 days after it was implanted.
- Teresa’s Story I had this done in 2009. I have had nothing but trouble. I never before had a period longer than 4-5 days. After procedure I had periods for weeks! I never know when it would happen. I […]