I had the Essure procedure about three months ago. My procedure was done in office. The procedure it self was painful and i have cramping for about three days. The day after i tried to sit down and it felt like something was sticking me. I was scared to sit all the way down. It lasted for about a minute. I have been bleeding a little as if I am having a period atleast once a month since the procedure. I had my confirmation test last week and my tubes are blocked. I have not had any reactions to the metal and i have not been in any pain. Other than the minor things that I mentioned above, I am fine. I have heard and read stories but I myself can not relate. If i start having problems I will be sure to post them.
- Sheila’s Story I just happen to read this story and could not believe there are so many people out there that have been through this! I wrote a post in 2007 when this happened. […]
- Lorin’s Story Please help me. I had the Essure procedure two weeks ago, and I feel terrible. I am having bleeding, nausea, and cramping. I feel so stupid that I did not research this procedure before […]
- Hilda’s Story My name is Hilda Jimenez,I 41 years old,I had the essure procedure done two years ago,everything was fine until this year,I started to get some pain on my right side lower abdomen,the pain […]
- Maria’s Story My name is Maria and I am a mother of 3. I received the essure procedure in December of 2013, 6 weeks post delivery. About 6 months after the procedure, I began having horrible headaches […]
- Catrice’s Story I had the essure procedure about ten years ago and needless to say it didn't work . Only my left tube is blocked. since then I've had a lot of abdominal pain n infections. I have also been […]
- Patricia’s Story I am 37 years old and i just had the essure procedure done last June 2013. After talking to my doctor about options this is what he recommended sounds really good since i don't have to be […]