Hi my name is kaitlyn and I had the essure procedure done in 2010 and after I had it done I had the normal cramping and stuff my doctor told me I would have but they didn’t tell me how bad the pain would be from there on out. Every month for a week before my period I get severe cramps and pain where my coils were placed And it continues for about a week after my period. I get to the point that I just want to lay on the couch in the fetal position And I live on pamprin for 2 weeks a month due to my cramping being so severe. My lower back pain has been there every day since I have had the coils and the pain gets so bad in my back I can’t stand to wash dishes in the kitchen sink. I’m over these coils and I want them out! I would Not recommend these coils to anyone!
- Rhiannon’s Story Hi I had my Essure put in, in October of 2010 after I had my son in August. They told me it was the answer to my prayers that no one had ever gotten pregnant after getting them in place. I […]
- Melissa’s Story Hi my name is melissa im 29 years old .I live in Athens,Tn.I just want to share my story about the 'essure' procedure that i had done .I had my procedure done back in 2006,after my […]
- Felicia’s Story Hi my name is felicia, I has the essure done in 2009 and the past 2 years I have been getting head aches almost every day and cramping really bad and alot of pain down low, im in texas […]
- Jennifer’s Story Hi, I am 35 yrs old and had the essure procedure since 2006, 6 weeks after I had my daughter. I have had nothing but problems the procedure. First, it was the heavy bleeding for 3 and a […]
- DeDe’s Story On October 25, 2012, I had the Essure procedure. I went to hospital, was sedated and the procedure itself seemed pain free. By the third day I felt good. I went for my usual walk, did […]
- Andrea’s Story In March 2006 I had the Essure procedure done. I am now 40 years old and after 13 years, it feels like I am having a heavy period, cramps that are leaving me in the fetal position. It […]