I am a 39 year old woman with two children. I got the essure procedure done in June of 2014. One year later, my periods became erratic. Heavy bleeding and pain with each period. I started noticing my hair thinning and falling out. I have had constant pelvic and cervical pain, lower back pain and intermittent headaches. I have had several vaginal Bacterial infections. I have been to my physician and have had blood work, a pap smear, and ultrasound. They have rules out any STD’s or other issues. Intercourse is now extremely painful. I am not sure what the next step my OB/GYN will take. I am hoping they can surgically remove the essure and see if the problems resolve. I have no control over whether my Dr. will decide to do that. I am just hoping for relief. I have been miserable for a year now!!
- Brittni’s Story I had the procedure done in 2011 I have yet to have any complications from it except for I do get yeast infections a lot more and even some vaginal Infections. When I went into the OB 41 […]
- Kendra’s Story Hello, my name is Kendra Sinclair. I had the essure procedure done back in 2009 after i had my daughter. The procedure itself wasnt too bad i have a pretty high pain tolerance but […]
- Amanda’s Story After my third child was born I opted for a tubal ligation. My dr urged me to use Essure because it is less invasive and there is no recovery. Of course I trusted my dr, so I did it. That […]
- Amanda’s Story I had Essure done in 2008 after my third child was born. Everything seemed fine for awhile then I started getting infection after infection and had a yeast infection every single month. I […]
- Peggy’s Story Well I got the Essure in September of 2009 at the age of 45. I have two sons 23 years of age difference between them youngest is 10 now. After getting the Essure my periods stop I thought […]
- Stacy’s Story In January of 2010, my gynaecologist told me that I needed an ablation. I was 39 at the time and didn't want any more children. She promptly handed me a brochure about Essure. She strongly […]