I had the Essure Implant put in place 6 years ago after my daughter was born. I made a decision then that I was done having children. I had a son and a daughter. I wanted to continue law school. I just found out today that I’m pregnant. I tested 3 times at home and had a blood drawl at the hospital. I’m really upset. I feel like I had no say in what is going on. This should not be happening. I feel as if my life is not in my control.
- Teesha’s Story Hello, I'm a mom of 3 children and I spoke with my ob/gyn about getting my tubes tied after my 2nd child was born. She then insists that I get the essure procedure, this is what she's […]
- Racheal’s Story Hi I am a 24 year old mother of four and after the birth of my daughter in 2012 I was hospitalized for nearly a month not allowed to see my children because of the infection in my uterus […]
- Christy’s Story I am 35 yr old female and had the implant put in 4 years ago. I was thinking this would be a great procedure for me. We were done having children, We had 4 boys at the time. After the […]
- Eva’s Story Hi my name is Eva.. I am a 40yr old mom of 4 beautiful kids.. 3 boys ages 20,17,9 and a daughter 14.. 3 yr ago Nov 2010 We decided on no more children.. I had a procedure done called the […]
- Lacresia’s Story I was 24 years old when I had Essure 3 years ago. I had a 3 year old son, a 3 month old son and found out I was pregnant again with a 3rd unexpected son. I had just started Nursing […]
- Nichole’s Story I got the essure in Dec 2009 as a friend referred me to it as the down time was next to nothing. During my procedure I had extreme pain when they went to put the coil in my right tube. […]