Wow before essure I felt like I was a teenager. I am now 43 and I had the essure procedure after my second son was born in 2011. I regret it. Since the essure procedure I feel like life is over with. Until I stumbled on an article in my local news paper i would have never known why. I am suffering stomach cramps, leg pain all the way from my hip to my foot, headaches, severe back pain and muscle cramps in legs back and arms. I have absolutely no energy and have lost all desire for sexual relations with my partner causing marital issues. WHAT CAN I DO? I feel like I am loosing everything including time with my babies who are 5 and 2.
- Stacey’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in July of 2012, after my fourth child was born. Again I was told it would be a simple procedure with minor side effects. Boy was I wrong! I was in […]
- Kari’s Story I had Essure in 2011 and have been having major issues since. Stomach bloating, weight gain leg and feet pain, arms and hands numbing, headaches. I have 2 beautiful babies 3 and 6 and now […]
- Rachel’s Story I’m Rachel, when I got the essure done I was 24 years old and I was never told about any side effects as it was 'NEW'. I was put under so I felt no pain, I went back for my check up and […]
- Kari’s Story I have been married for 17 years and have not been able to get pregnant. My husband and I decided in 2012 that we needed to be responsible about our future. He is 9 years older than […]
- Kimberly’s Story I had essure placed in 2011 and from day one I have told my husband something was wrong with them ! I have severe pain in my stomach pain in my pelvic area , back pain , as well as pain in […]
- Tabatha’s Story In April 2014 I had my rainbow baby a handsome little boy, at that time I had decoded I would count my blessings. I told my obgyn about my decision and he told me to think it over. I was […]